The Giro Album

    I was lucky enough to give the promo copy of Raphas 'The Giro' compilation cd a listen in the past couple of weeks, and I have to say, its a dynamite album. It features an electic mix of tracks that really capture the spirit of the Giro d'Italia perfectly. I discovered it's as equally a great listen on either a midnight commute home or cooking up a storm in the kitchen. The feel of the tracks provides a very authentic Giro vibe, with the mix of tempo and genres a perfect parallel to the different styles of stages and incidents within the race. Its priced at the usual price for any good cd album, only £12.
    Im also reliably informed that a special album will also be curated for the Tour de France. Kepp your eyes peeled on bianchista for news on that. Available HERE

Post Title

→

The Giro Album


Post URL

→

https://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2010/05/giro-album.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive