Emmanuel-Sebastian Morgan Overgreen (17 years)

    .



    .



    Emmanuel-Sebastian Morgan Overgreen



    Gender: Male
    Age:     17
    Hometown:Panevezys, Lithuania
     
     
     
     
     
     
     Well... I like, snakes, lizards, dinosaurs and all other reptiles...xD
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     I'm afraid of dark but I love night...xD
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Hmm... Well I LOVE to draw, but even more I LOVE to make music, 
    even thought I'm planning to study graphic design.
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     Hmm... I really should mention that I'm extremelly lazy:D 
    ofcorse also that I LOVE BILL KAULITZ.♥ hmm... What more?
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     I love my soulmate.
    She is my life, my everything. 
    She is my inspiration and my support.
     
     
     
     
     What eyes......
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     I don't know what more...xD ...xDDDD
     
     
     
    Emmanuel-Sebastian Morgan Overgreen  on Facebook
     
     
     
     
     .

Post Title

Emmanuel-Sebastian Morgan Overgreen (17 years)


Post URL

https://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2010/06/emmanuel-sebastian-morgan-overgreen-17.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive