Emo Poem: "Guns and Knives "

    It’s fun to play with guns and knives,
    And be there just to risk my life,
    To put just myself in danger,
    With a lethal unfamiliar stranger.
    I couldn’t care less,
    With the way I dress,
    Or the way I look,
    But I do with my life that you took.
    You say my head is wrong,
    And that my heart is badly torn,
    You don’t know how wrong you are,
    I just want to go so far.
    Just so far away from them,
    And always be able to defend,
    Myself so that I don’t get beated,
    So badly and so differently treated.

    March 7th 2008 by nuk in emo poems
    http://i.luv-emo.com/category/emo-poems/


    more:

    Embrace

    Now you’re nobody

    So, something I was trying to stall
    Made its way to you
    And you rush in
    Like you always do
    Hmm, everything I have is spent
    and I've got used to you

    Don't you let
    Your mind play tricks on you

    You don't have to do anything that's new,
    but seein' you try to wins me back
    with no big heart attacks
    It's all been one big act
    Cos now you're nobody
    I'll have you
    I'll have it all

Post Title

Emo Poem: "Guns and Knives "


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2008/10/emo-poem-and-knives.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive