VAMPIRE FREAKS "MARCOK" (22 years)

    ..


    100.000 views in 3 months for a not so "mainstream" boys blog is your way of saying thank you for my efforts!

    THANKS TO ALL OF YOU TOO!









    My name is MAREK...but friends call me Marcok





    I am a halfasian boy





    It is all about DESTINY




    I really like Ballads




    I like: Music, Guitar, Dancing, Speaking



    I like spaghetti, pizza and Slovak national food called Halushky



    And I like people with a lot of fun




    I am trying to be kind....but sometimes it is not good

    People sometimes dont understand ME




    I am strong now...and I can scream out loud




    Bye Bye!


    .

Post Title

VAMPIRE FREAKS "MARCOK" (22 years)


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2009/01/vampire-freaks-22-years.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive