No 73 to Seven Sisters

    To London to see Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake. This is a very fleeting glance, positively Futurist in style, at Christmas lights taken from the bus - which seemed determined to linger at the dullest of places and wizz past those I would have liked to photograph.

    Anyway, to Sadler's Wells - and I do not hope this counts as a public building. I know my fondness for uniforms is well known but I do not want to be carted off (in the style of a Guardian reporter) as a threat to national security.

    I can make no claims for the photograph below. This fourteen year old ballet by turns erotic, poignant and vicious never fails to be anything less than wonderful. A packed theatre, three curtain calls and a standing ovation, it was enthralling.

Post Title

No 73 to Seven Sisters


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2009/12/no-73-to-seven-sisters.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive