Another one of those puddings!

    Well the wanderers have returned, albeit briefly (and with supplies of S.A.I.D chocolate goodies and potted bits of wild boar) with a request for `The Special Pudding'. Three tiers of coronary inducing, waistline increasing pleasure, yum. Cake stand has now been headhunted and is off for a weekend of chocolate excess - that is if I remember to leave it outside the front door to be picked up in the middle of the night! Shameful to have a cake-stand with a more exciting night life than my own!!

    Oh and here is the sad fate of the chocolate bunnies.................., and I won't even mention the St Patrick's Day celebratory chocolate potatoes shipped in from LA.



Post Title

Another one of those puddings!


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2010/03/another-one-of-those-puddings.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive