Knitting and Mama Mia

    I think I forget to mention to people that I was singing Mama Mia last night as part of a choir, not quite sure how it slipped my mind, and how I could have been so inconsiderate as to deny my friends an evening of rib-jiggling mirth.... It was huge fun, we wore the shortest skirts we dared and even, oh thank goodness nobody in the audience knew me, danced and we had such a giggle.

    Anyway back to the straight and narrow...knitting continues to take over my life, you can take it anywhere, the most unlikely people chat to you about it and men try to take over. Everything that can wear a scarf does.........


    It turns out, after chats in Loop in Islington, or a snug sewing shop in Burford, that beautiful wools, and equally dramatic needles, are impossible to resist... This wool is hand dyed in Wales and makes the most wonderful textures.


    Finally the bag that has occupied me for weeks is finished, lots of chatter, lots of counselling and, once four needles were involved, medical intervention, it is now felted and ready to go.


    See knit and felt bags by Bev Beattie.

Post Title

Knitting and Mama Mia


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2010/06/knitting-and-mama-mia.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive