Spreading a little love.

    Very proud of my Rob Ryan bunting........




    I am a real fan of Rob Ryan and it was a pleasure to see the hard-headed Guardian praise his laser cut prints as clever, quirky and above all romantic. How can you resist:

    I can't forget and I never will. You smiled at me and from nothing something came. Now the world is new to me again. I will remember still you smiled at me and now I dream a dream of good.

    Well I am just a softie!

    This is a stunning magazine he did for Elle - thank you to a friend's SO who was prepared to stand in a queue at the station to buy it when he saw it.








    A fab tea-towel from TODRYFOR.




    And my all time favourite statement - YOU CAN STILL DO A LOT WITH A SMALL BRAIN.




Post Title

Spreading a little love.


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2010/12/spreading-little-love.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive