Chibi Cute SHINee Pics part 2

    Annyeonghaseyo shawol immida...! ^^


    I'm so sorry I didn't post anything for couple weeks, because I was so tired of schol. I got midtest. 


    Now I wanna share chibi cartoons of SHINee, my idol from South Korea. Did you know they? They're so talented, funny, friendly, and amazing at dance & sing ^^


    I am REALLY like love they :) 


    okay, so these are the pics, hope you'll enjoy it.


    cute pics
    kekekeke~ LOL =D 


    LOL =D


    Ashamed Onew xD

    Taemin and his hyung.
    Hyung-aa~!! ^^

    well, just these from me ^,^"
    see ya on the next post
    bye
    have a nice weekend! xD 



Post Title

Chibi Cute SHINee Pics part 2


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2011/05/chibi-cute-shinee-pics-part-2.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive