Apologies

    Bianchista wishes to extend a heartfelt apology to readers for lack of updates lately. Im currently 24 hours away from being posted to work in South Africa for 6 weeks at the FIFA World Cup 2010. Once embedded hopefully I can get some planned content rolling again... ride reports, reviews and general gear lust! 
    I have to admit that whilst Im pretty excited at being presented with such a fab career opportunity, I cant help but feel an undercurrent of resentment that il be 'sans bicycle' for all that time! I had to purchase a little motivational kit for when my scrawny butt lands back in the UK mid July... Hopefully il see you all in the hills soon!


    Also best of luck and happy riding to all those smashing the Dragon/Polka Dot this weekend. May the skies be clear and the descents long!


    Gem aka Bianchista XXX 

Post Title

Apologies


Post URL

https://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2010/06/apologies.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive