Naruto Chapter 445 Spoiler

    Status: CONFIRMED SPOILER (Naruto 445)

    Naruto 445: "Sekai no Teppen"
    CLICK Images to Enlarge


    CLICK Images to Read Full Fan-Fic

    Sasu-Saku and Naru-Hina
    んじゃ簡易で
    Here's a summary.

    長門両親の墓を立て物乞いに走る
    Nagato's parents' grave was erected, and he travelled around, begging .
    途中犬を拾う名前はチビ
    On the way, He picked up a dog; it's name was Chibi.
    誰も目もくれてくれず行き倒れになりそうな所
    Everyone just ignored him, and he almost starved to death on the streets.
    天使小南に拾われる そこで弥彦とも出会う
    He was then picked up by Angel Konan, and then they happened to meet up with Yahiko.
    (3人は生き抜くため盗みなどはたらきながら暮らす)
    In order to survive they did things like stealing and working.

    弥彦の夢は 世界征服 
    Yahiko's dream is conquering the world.
    ただ死んでしまうだけでは
    It stayed the same until his death TL NOTE: Not sure.
    死んでしまった父ちゃん母ちゃんに申し訳がないからと精一杯生き抜き
    He wasn't able to apologize to his parents on their death, that's why he'll do his best to live til the end.
    世界のてっぺんとったら戦争のない世界を作る~
    If he can take the top of the world, he can create a world with no wars.
    長門 わぁ神様みたいだね~
    Nagato: Isn't that something like a God?

    省略
    Summary

    雨の中を歩く3人とチビ
    Inside Rain, the three and Chibi walked.
    上から爆札付きのクナイが空から降ってきて
    From the above, a tagged kunai fell from the sky.
    3人とチビは爆風に吹っ飛ばされてしまう
    The three and Chibi were blown away by the blast.
    小南 チビが><
    Konan: Chibi!?
    弥彦 こんな所で戦争かよ と誰が戦ってるのか覗きにいく
    Yahiko: This place is a warzone. I'm gonna check and see who're fighting.
       あれは 才蔵と木の葉の忍びか(ジライヤ・ツナデ・大蛇丸)
    That was Saizou and some Konoha shinobi (Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru) TL NOTE: Kanji is Saizou, but Hanzou makes more sense.
       ここじゃ巻き込まれてしまう安全な場所へ~
    Let's not involve ourselves with this and go to a safe place.
    チビ長門の腕の中で死亡
    In Nagato's arms was a dead Chibi.

    弥彦 くそっ俺が神様になってこの戦争のない世界を作ってやる~
       みたいなと事をいい
    Yahiko: Damnit, I'll become a God and make this world a world with no wars.

    長門 (弥彦の夢が 次第に自分の夢にもなっていった…)
    Nagato (Yahiko's dream gradually became my own dream...)

    で終了(背表紙はナルト タイトル・扉絵は忘れました…)
    The end. (Spine of book is Naruto, I forgot the title and cover).

    長門の痛みは両親の死と犬の死ですねわかります><
    From what I understand, Nagato's Pain is his parent's death and the dog's death.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Correction:

    "死んでしまった父ちゃん母ちゃんに申し訳がないからと精一杯生き抜き
    He wasn't able to apologize to his parents on their death, that's why he'll do his best to live til the end."

    Should be

    It would be inexcusable towards our late parents if we were to die here - that's why we must do our best to live on.

    by: mjhermano/kuroihikari/canghai
    _________________________________________________________
    Status: CONFIRMED Spoiler (Naruto 445)
    Who can translate this? this is about the parents of Nagato and mentioned about an angel Konan.
    ____________________________________________________________
    Status: CONFIRMED SPOILER
    Awaiting for translation

    by: Ohana/T.D.A (MH)
    ___________________________________________________________
    Status: CONFIRMED Spoiler (Naruto 445)

    Another Translation

    Well then, simply put
    Nagato stands in front of his parents' grave, he has turned to begging
    On his way, he picks up a dog named Chibi
    No-one pays attention to the people who collaps and die on the streets
    He picks up Angel Konan and after that comes across Yahiko as well
    (In order to survive, the three live together, stealing and such)
    Yahiko's dream is world conquest¹
    But he just died²
    Because he cannot apologise to his dead parents, he'll survive with all his might and
    when he stands at the top of the world, he'll create a world without war~
    Nagato: "Wa~h, like a god"

    Omission

    The three and chibi walk in the rain
    From the sky above comes a kunai with an exploding tag
    The three and Chibi are blown away in the blast

    Konan: "Chibi is ><" Yahiko: "There's fighting in a place like this?" he goes to see who is doing the fighting There: "Saizou³ and Konoha shinobi?" (Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru) "If we stay here we'll get involved. Let's go somewhere safe~" Chibi dies in Nagato's arms Yahiko says something like "Dammit! I'll turn into a god and create a world without war~" Nagato: (Yahiko's dream... gradually became my dream as well...) The end (The spine has Naruto - Forgot the title/cover...) If i understand it correctly, Nagato's pain comes from the death of his parents and his dog >< ¹ I know they're twins and all, but seriously? Could he more blatantly rip off 666 Satan? Oh well, Seishi does the same with Naruto, so it evens out I guess
    ² Not completely sure about this sentence
    ³ It really says Saizou (才蔵) and not Hanzou (半蔵)


    by: Shonensuki
    ____________________________________________________________
    Status: CONFIRMED Spoiler (Naruto 445)

    Sorry for the bad trans. Asking my friends who are learning Jap, and it's only been a few years.

    Basically it's about Nagato and how he survives after his parents death.

    He buries them in a grave.
    He starts travelling and begging to survive.
    He meets a dog and Yahiko and Konan? They become friends and resort to theft to survive the war.

    They all walk in the rain and talk.
    Yahiko talks of world conquest in order to stop wars, and that the only way to stop the fighting is for death to occur.
    Yahiko dies somehow in Nagato's arms by a bomb blast from the sky? (there's a mention of a snake, don't know what it means)

    There's a statement along the lines of: the dream of Yahiko eventually became my dream; and I became a God and started preparing this in this life for a world without war.
    The door painting (I have no idea what this is related to, maybe the title?)

    Naruto (or possibly Konan) is sulking, and understanding the death of Nagato's parents, and the pain Nagato has been through.

    Again, sorry for the bad trans.

    by Maoky
    ___________________________________________________________
    Translating the dialogue, since it's the part missing here :

    Yahiko : Still war around here ... Let's see who's fighting.
    Hmm, those guys are Konoha Shinobi ( Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru )
    We're not safe here, let's get somewhere safe.

    Nagato's arms is carrying death ? ( Desease ? )

    Yahiko : Shit ! I'm going to become god and I'll create a world without war !

    Nagato : ( Yahiko's dream ... Everyone is getting their own motives )

    Cover is Naruto

    by: Kaku
    ___________________________________________________________
    Status: PREDICTION

    Nagato's Second Pain

    Konoha shinobi get killed by a massive shinra tensai but he hates the entire leaf for bringing out such shinobi.

    Nagato concludes with the words yelled in rage and with tears: Thats my first painfull experience who shaped me, my parents who just were civilians defending their family cold bloody killed by Konoha shinobis.

    The sad looking and speaking Naruto comments on this. I understand though I never had any parents and were hated by the whole village for the Kyuubi sealed in me...

    Then he gets interupted by the screaming Nagato. HOW!!! can you dare to say you understand me with not even knowing what it means to loose his parents.

    In the next panel the still calm and slightly whining Naruto speaks on. You're right, I not truly can understand you but..

    A panel with the interested expression of Nagato comes.

    ... but my best friend, the first person I could call my friend ever and whom I even consider as sort of a brother... He got his entire clan killed by his big brother and he also knows the black hell of loneliness as me...

    Nagato interupts again. So what will you tell me now?

    ...he only thought about revenge like you did but during the time we where Team 7 he forget about his pain and longing for revenge, he realized what you failed to see. He accepted the past and overcome his pain and we had much fun together...

    You know what, I all alone as I was with killed parents and an even if I didn't liked her much, abducted from unknown ninjas big sister also forget the pain after I met Konan and my best friend Yahiko, at least for a while... Nagato said in a strange way with mixed emotions.

    Next panel the now surprised Naruto asked. Then how did you become like this?

    Now Nagoto continues with a painfull voice. Here I will tell you about my second big pain who made me realize what reality is. This was years after we met Jiraya but listen to the story from the begining.

    After the event with the murdering of my parents I cried for a few days until all the food remaining was eaten. I was forced to look after and supply me myself. I was just another victim of war, a homeless child with no idea how to continue. I had to search trashcans for food and I a had to beg but no one gave me something..

    Flashbacks from small Nagato who fights for surviving.

    During that time I met Yahiko and later on Konan. Together we growed to a small group of unpartable friends and were much better in find food. We stole from people if we could and somehow survived. This was a hard time...

    Flashbacks of small Yahiko, Nagato and Konan how the go through this.

    ...until we tried to steal from Jiraya. Instead of the other people who dislodged us he willingly shared his food with us. After we finished he told us how bad war is but that it sometimes is inevitable with our current ninja-system. This was near the end of the second Ninja war and the frontlines moved to out of our region. Then he made all three of us to his students and teached us ways to make it easier to survive. He was like a caring father to us and this was the most enjoyable time we had....

    Flashback of the time with Jiraya part 1.

    Panel with Naruto who things "same as by me" and says "and what happened then to your friend?"

    Later after we were very good shinobies for our young age he said that he must leave now to aid his comerades in the final battle near the Whirlpool Country to end this war and we wanted to assist him. He said we were to young to fight in a war and we shall rebuild as much as possible of our country. It was sad but he convinced us to do so.

    Flashback with Jiraya Part 2.

    After that we did as he wished and worked to our best. We did pretty good and earned our food with honest work. Then after we all reached the age of around 19 "IT" happened...

    Some Flashbacks from them rebuilding Amagakure and then an sudden stop to conclude this chapter.

    End of chapter. Next week Yahikos death.

    by: Freakout
    __________________________________________________________
    Status: PREDICTION

    Chapter 445 and forward preview: - The beginning and the end, fated reunion -

    The Nagato/Yahiko/Konan story preview:
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    "Nagato starts to tell Naruto about Madara"

    Nagato: - To understand I must start from the beginning.

    At the beginning:

    Three Nin sit in a hut under a tree. There is a fire.
    They all look a little sad.
    Yahiko: - Do you think Jirayia is back at Konoha now?
    Nagato: - ......
    Yahiko anwsers himself: - I'm sure he is.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

    The unexpected twist preview:
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    After stopping Nagato from revealing to much Madara returns to Sasuke.

    Madara: - Sasuke, are you guys prepared for another mission?

    "Sasuke looks up from his bed"

    Sasuke: - We don't do missions or take orders from you.
    Madara: - But our arrangement was for you to capture the eight tail. You failed, he was not captured, he fooled you.
    Sasuke: - What?!
    madara: - Yes, but it doesn't matter, I have a new mission for you. Capture the nine tail, Naruto.

    "Sasuke looks seroius, then he smiles"

    Sasuke: - Naruto eh? ....
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

    The next generation preview:
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

    "Sakura finds Tsunade at Kakashi. "

    Sakura: - Tsunade! What are you doing?

    "Tsunade looks tired but concentrating on the Jutsu"

    Tsunade: - I'm leaving everything to you Sakura. Kakashi will guide the new generation, but you must help them to. I trust you...
    Sakura: - What are you talking about?

    "Tsunade smiles kindly towards Sakura"

    Tsunade: - You know what I speak about Sakura. I will use my last powers to help Kakashi.. He is needed to help Konoha...

    "Sakura looks shocked, starts crying"

    Sakura: - No! no....We need you!..I need you.....

    "Sakura falls to her knees.."

    Tsunade: - Thank you Sakura...but your ready.....I'm proud of you...Your beautiful and strong. "Tsunade smiles again"

    "Sakura is openly crying"

    Sakura: - No...it's not to late..Tsunade....

    Tsunade: - It was already to late...I used to much of myself to protect everyone when Pain destroyed the village....thankfully most people survived because of that....
    The only thing I can do now is make sure you have someone to help you.....Kakashi, I can help him before I go.

    "Tsunade hesitates, and looks older and in pain but she smiles a little"

    Tsunade: - Besides......I miss him...

    "Tsunade cries"
    "Sakura looks up towards Tsunade, tears streaming from her eyes. Sakura walks to Tsunade and embraces her"

    Sakura: - Thank you Tsunade....thank you for everything, you were a great Hookage..and a great Master.....a great friend, so much like a mother to me...

    "Tsunade looks shocked, then glad"

    Tsunade: -Thank you Sakura....
    Sakura: - You are right, we can handle everything....Because of you we are strong enough....don't worry...thank you....

    "Sakura smiles as she cryes in Tsunades shoulders"

    Sakura: - Go to him.....he is waiting for you.....Jirayia is waiting...

    Tsunade: - Sakura....Jirayia.....

    "Tsunade finishes the Justsu and Kakashi stirs, back from the brink of death."

    "Tsunade smiles and closes her eyes, her head falls to Sakuras shoulder"

    "An image of Jiraya, about 20 years old."

    Jiraya: - Hey beautiful.. I waited for you

    "Tsunade embrace Jirayia and they laugh"

    Tsunade: Silly.....


    "They walk of together.
    by: ShiverX
    ____________________________________________________________
    Status: PREDICTION

    The Origin of Pain

    (Nagato continues his speech)

    "As my parents lost their lives, a great surge of power awakened in me. In that instant, my troubles were gone," said Nagato. (Naruto's confused) "In other words, he claimed their lives," said Konan. "Konoha shinobi robbed me of my dear parents when I was seven years old. I knew it was an accident, but I couldn't just forgive them. I was so young back then. I use to hate all Konoha shinobi. Until. Until I met him. Jiraiya sensei," said Nagato.

    "So, what happened," asked Naruto. "He trained us and taught us how to defend ourselves," said Nagato. "Us," asked Naruto. "Correct Uzumaki. Jiraiya sensei trained both of us," said Konan. "But there was one more. Someone who I must'nt forget," said Nagato.

    "His name was Yahiko," said Konan. "He was my best friend. We lived through it all. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be where I am today. He willed our cause and I used my power to make those dreams a reality," said Nagato. (Naruto thinks of Sasuke) "What happened to him," asked Naruto.

    "He died years ago, but even through death his hand was always their, leading my power," said Nagato. (Nagato pictures Godd Realm.)

    "That's enough Nagato, Uzumaki, surrender yourself," asked Konan. "Stop Konan. I'm not finished yet. You wanted to find out the reason why I became who I am, I'll tell you the second reason," said Nagato. "So it wasn't because of the death of your friend," asked Naruto.

    (Nagato smiles)

    "Initially we planned to rebuild Amegakure. That was our main goal. Jiraiya believed in us, he said we'd grow up strong enough to accomplish such a feat. For years we've gathered and fought off rebels and warring adversaries. But nothing could have prepared us for the civil war ahead. Hanzou of the Salamander," said Nagato.

    "Who is that," asked Naruto. "A reknowed shinobi. A man who was known as the most powerful shinobi alive at the time. He was the man who bestowed the name Sannin to Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade in exchange for their lives during the second shinobi war," said Nagato.

    "He took on all of them and lived? He must have been amazing," said Naruto. "The three of us had control of one side of the village's government, while Hanzou had control of another. His men were too experienced. And the casualties were high," said Nagato. "We feared we would lose the battle and the village over to him," said Konan.

    "In order for our people to have faith in the new system, we would have to put an end to Hanzou and his men. We wanted a place where everyone would understand each other. The Rain was litered with battle scars. To end it, we had to oppose the old regime.

    Later a platoon that included Konan here, Yahiko, and three other skilled teammates from the new order. We've also recieved aid from trusted and capable allies from the neighboring lands. A man from the hidden grass and another man from the hidden waterfall. They wanted the best for Amegakure and we've shared several missions with each other previously. They were indebted. We also had a small group of file and rank soliders who aided our cause.

    (Flash back of the the vessles to be.)

    We planned a Coup, a secret assination of Hanzou. (Shows them sneaking into Hanzou's base and taking down Hanzou's troops. Eventually the new order were overwhelmed by the troops. Which forced them to escaped to the outskirts.)

    Like I said earlier. They were too powerful for us. Our group was especially gifted, but we lacked man power. Many of our followers were weak and afraid to oppose Hanzou. Soon enough, he appeared before us. (Hanzou ontop of his Salamander challenges the new order)

    We lost the battle and with it many of our allies and my best friend," said Nagato. (Shows Konan holding the injured Nagato. Nagato reaches out to his fallen.) "We couldn't just surrender though. That's when Pain had to become God," said Konan. (Naruto is puzzled)

    "Hanzou left the two of us alive. I don't know if it was out of pity, but I used my opportunity to tip the odds in my favor. The next time we met, I would erase his existence from the face of this planet. That's when I created a new kinjutsu. I couldn't bring back the dead, but I was able to rebirth their abilities. Over a period of time I developed a new skill that made me invinceable. The abilities of our allies were formidable, I needed a way to make them my own weapon and permenant at that. I would watch over the village from my lab in the tallest Tower, and use my secret weapon to destroy Hanzou's history and legacy," said Nagato.

    "Wait. So the bodies that I've fought were once those of your allies," said Naruto. (Nagato smirks) "That's right. The bodies you've been destroying left and right were once those of my best friend and former allies. (Naruto's startled) We won the battle and began to rebuild Amegakure. But, during the battle I noticed something. As long as there is love, there is hatred. Difference in opinion and interpreation is human instinct. So I began my quest to rid this world of hatred. And through Pain, the hand of judgement will give birth to momentary peace. And once that peace ends the hand of judgement guides the world through Pain once more, into an endless cycle. In the world of shinobi, this is the only way. Having said this. Let me here your answer," said Nagato.

    "I guess under the shinobi world, there is no way that people can understand each other and form peace. I've figured that out," said Naruto. "So, after all this you have no answer. Give me the Kyuubi, I'll save you from your failure and form real peace," said Nagato.

    "I never said I didn't have an answer. My answer, the task that I was entrusted with. (Flash back of Jiraiya). I'll break the way of the shinobi. If people can't understand each other and form peace through understanding from this system, we'll try another. I'll shatter the way of the shinobi, starting with you," said Naruto. (He's in Sage mode and Naruto's eyes go Kyuubi and his wiskers grow. Nagato and Konan are startled.)

    "He gathered natural energy this quickly," said Nagato.

    "Nagato," yelled Konan. "You're nothing more than a relic of the past. A dirty mistake that needs to be forgotten. You're life ends now," said Naruto. (Naruto carries two large Oodama Rasengans in his hands. They're infused with the Kyuubi's chakra.)

    Next Chapter: After hearing Naruto's answer, Nagato faces death

    by: The Special One
    ___________________________________________________________
    Status: Fan-Fic Prediction

    My humourous prediction of 445:

    *Konan places Nagato on the nearby papier mache changing table and proceeds to change Nagato’s adult diaper and to wipe his anorexic butthole. Nagato turns his head while Konan is busy finishing her only valuable contribution to Akatsuki, besides warming up Nagato’s milk or posing in an origami bikini.

    Nagato: My...PAIN just began that day, but it grew more intense as days went by. Yahiko, the cliche loud mouth with a big heart (as original a character as you, Jiraiya-sensei or Tsunade’s dead brother), myself (filling the Emo quota every shinobi team must follow) and Konan, who of course, was just to help us make better paper airplanes and to wear skimpy clothing.

    Naruto: Jesus, the puns! I would have thought you became a math teacher, you corny god-complex bastard! So then what happened? Did you get hit by an “evil” bus? Or did you use your magic-eyes on yourself while looking at the bathroom mirror and then fell down the stairs in confusion?

    Nagato: How did you know? Thank God for Medicare, I was able to get 50% off that baby! Not only does it contain a 50L urine tank, but I am able to defecate while telling you my ridiculous reasons for mass murder, isn’t that fantastic? I am sure most Naruto fans were wishing they could defecate on this chapter, but I am afraid Kishimoto is going to have these specifically laminated, for obvious reasons.

    Naruto: Alright, so you were orphans in a war-zone and then what?
    *Nagato is burped by Konan and is placed back into his Defecato-3000 and proceeds to pull out a mirror to perfect his emo-like appearance by re-applying his mascara.

    Nagato: Well we found Jiraiyia, Michael Jackson and Pamela Anderson and asked if they could assist us. The Snake said he wanted us to come to Neverland Ranch, excluding Konan, so that he could introduce us to “heaven” by giving us “Heaven Juice,” which Jiraiya explained was a vodka cocktail laced with a date-rape drug. After Yahiko was taken to the back with Mr. Jackson (Oh I am sure he felt...PAIN!), Konan and I were offered training by the pervert himself, while the Shinobi-turned Pornstar used her intellect to remember to breathe.

    *A small, tear rolls down Nagato’s face, ruining his emo-perfect complexion, but it at least reminded Naruto of Sasgay, who often asked Sakura for make-up advice.
    Nagato: He taught as several useful ways to survive, such as being able to steal from the homeless, avoid paying our tabs at the local taverns and of course, how to haggle with prostitutes. Yahiko of course came back by this time but refused to sit down for some strange reason and Mr. Jackson looked oddly satisfied... anyways, so we were in a paradise, at least we were, Yahiko’s once tender butt-hole was not.

    Naruto: I knew it! That’s why Sasgay is so uptight, he’s been trying to avoid a certain “snake technique” the entire time! It all makes sense now! (Though the way he avoids all women, is making me think he wants to use “that” technique on me..).

    Nagato: Orochimaru’s gay sexcapades aside, horrible things began to happen! Tourists from Fire Country began arriving to use the local hot springs and we were soon evicted by the greedy municipal bureaucracy so our rooms could be rented to sex tourists (Orochimaru Jackson already had a room anyways) and chronic gamblers. Jiraiya-sensei took us to a shop, shocking not only because he was a cheap-skate, but also because it didn’t sell alcohol or “happy endings”... anyways, he bought us each a candy-apple and we began to munch on these apples when suddenly a fat tourist bumped into me.. I dropped my treasure, my life, my inspiration onto the dirty ground.. my entire life was ruined and I swore holy vengeance on Fire Country! I would show them my...PAIN.. and Yahiko’s hershey canal’s...PAIN! I would become God, or more accurately like a molesting priest who claimed his sexual assaults were justified by the misinterpretation of certain passages. ...

    Naruto: I’ll give you my unsatisfying answer that will undoubtedly anger every fan above the age of 12... next chapter...

    by: TheSixthHokage - NC
    __________________________________________________________
    Actually I do not know how to start with my reaction with Chapter 444, but allow me to quote what my regular reader - Ironside said, "chapter 444 is out and its just a sob story *sigh*" and "hopefully next chapter will be the end of nagato and we can get back to kohona"

    How many of you felt that Naruto Chapter 444 was a big letdown?? To make you feel better - most of the emails I've got were kinda not-so-happy with 444. In fact I even got a message saying, "I like ShiverX's predictions and plot better" (hey ShiverX - you are starting to have some fans here!)

    Now my thoughts:

    1. Notice how Naruto keeps re-inventing himself?? In the colored image below, I like the way the artist rendered the combination of Naruto Sage Mode and Kyuubi Chakra. What is this new state Naruto was into for a while? What is it exactly does this "new" state do? DOES THIS MEAN HE IS STARTING TO CONTROL THE KYUUBI CHAKRA NOW??

    CLICK Image to Enlarge

Post Title

Naruto Chapter 445 Spoiler


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2009/04/naruto-chapter-445-spoiler.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive