April 2008 - July 2009 in the Garden


    This is where it all started in April 2008. My working party are busily having lunch but one of them is on a mission to have a bonfire and I am looking anxious. We did have a bonfire and I was right to be anxious - but the neighbours are still talking to me.


    The basic shape of the garden was dug over christmas and planted in the spring - this is how it looked in March 2009. Thank you to all those who gave me cuttings especially Barbara (and her dad), Jill and Mike and Paula(who do their first year of the National Garden Scheme next year), what happens below is all thanks to you.

    Summer 2009, who would believe it - my magical garden full of flowers and butterflies - so bleak and empty at Christmas, as were so many things, and now so wonderful. Ok I sound smug but I am, oh yes I really really am.

Post Title

April 2008 - July 2009 in the Garden


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2009/08/april-2008-july-2009-in-garden.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive