EMO SERIES BOYS (22) xxTragic

    .


    Very seldom I have seen a boy that is so handsome, such an artist,

    a photographer with so much talent , and so young!

    dirck



    xxTragic



    17
    Male
    United States





    • Current Residence: Keizer, Oregon
    • Interests: Modeling, Photography, Graphic Design
    • Favourite movie: The Descent, Cloverfield, All The Boys Love Mandy Lane, The Nightmare Before Christmas
    • Favourite band or musician: Owl City, Ashlee Simpson, Dear Juliet, Nickasaur!
    • Favourite genre of music: Indie / Pop / Electronica



    Evil Lurks Inside





    cherish




    my name is ryan matthew ehrmantraut. I was born on november 20th. I don't take shit from people. I have gone through a lot this past year and I think it has made me stronger as a person. You get in my face i will get in yours. I am gay. I don't think gender matters when it comes to anything. I am a loving person. I can break your heart. If i wasn't me i would be my friend. I am a very trustworthy person. There are some things in my life I wish i could do over, but so far I have no regrets. life is life, we only live it once. Why not make the best of it. I hate mushrooms and bananas. I am afraid of fish. I have friends all over, but barely any here. Once I have the money I am moving out of this place!







    it's written on your face
    "This picture was probably the most difficult picture to choose from"





    arctic darkness





    Speed Up Time





    Speed Up Time 2





    amour simple





    Warrior





    time for a change





    toxic





    Waiting.........



    Found at DeviantArt
    Thread found at Stec13




    .

Post Title

EMO SERIES BOYS (22) xxTragic


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2009/08/emo-series-boys-22-xxtragic.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive