Forza andiamo in allenamento!

    This is my early morning street and it has to have some of the best names in Oxford.
    Flavio Zappi provides great hot chocolate, a table piled with newspapers and huddles of racing cycle enthusiasts. I have never spent so much time in a cafe surrounded by so much lycra. I could become part of the Zappi Cafe Cycling Club and my Sunday mornings could be spent encased in lycra watching ex professional cyclist Flavio whirring into the distance. Unfortunately my consumption of hot chocolate and pastries makes this unlikely, very unlikely indeed.
    An eccentric name for an eclectic bookshop that serves jazz, extensive 20th century literature, Bloomsbury and afternoon tea. A very very knowledgeable owner who is tolerant of endless browsing and packs all your purchases into neat brown paper parcels.

    And finally, I am far far too scared to go into this one, but it looks so wonderful.

    Described as "cowboy retro Americana meets mod Italian chic" with a haircut or two thrown in.
    PS Just seen the owner striding down the road in sheepskin jacket and cowboy hat. Wow.

Post Title

Forza andiamo in allenamento!


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2009/11/forza-andiamo-in-allenamento.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive