Shooberts and Shooberti

    The Shoobert (thank you Rachel) population has suffered a wipe-out - I only have one left. I gave some as gifts when I left my lovely school, Rose and Jane kidnapped two others (having demanded tummy buttons). The survivors, packed in a basket by Jane to look endearing, made such an impression that they are now in a shop. Who would think socks could be so much fun.
    In the meantime - while the cooks took over the kitchen producing a fabulous supper - I experimented with a Shooberti, while Rose sorted out suitable buttons for eyes. Two glasses of Damson Royale (our weekend invention which is just brilliant) may account for the portly tum and the slightly cross-eyed expression (The Shooberti that is).



Post Title

Shooberts and Shooberti


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2010/01/shooberts-and-shooberti.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive