Katy perryInside the new issue of Rolling Stone, Katy Perry a famous American singer poses topless, wearing nothing but fishnet stockings. The “California Gurls” singer is only slightly more dressed on the cover (wearing lingerie) and other interior shots. Read the full story below the pics.

Katy perry

Christian pastor parents, the 25-year-old star explained how, despite her sometimes racy image, religious imagery and other elements in pop culture bother her.

Perry, 25, opens up to the magazine about her misunderstood fiance Russell Brand.

“Russell’s so sensitive and sweet…the Russell that people know from the media is not him at all,” she says.

Referring to Lady Gaga’s Alejandro video. “I think when you put sex and spirituality in the same bottle and shake it up, bad things happen. Yes, I said I kissed a girl. But I didn’t say I kissed a girl while f-ing a crucifix,” she said.