Holly Madison Rips Crystal Harris for Attending Vegas Pool Party - Latest Hollywood News Gossips

    A week ago at this time, the world assumed Crystal Harris would officially be Mrs. Hugh Hefner.

    Instead, the model dumped her fiancee on Tuesday and hung out in a VIP cabana at a pool party in Las Vegas.

    "I'm doing okay," she told People. "I just had to get away. Today is the day and I just had to get away. I'm going back tonight so I just wanted to get away for the day."




    Holly Madison, who always wanted to marry the Playboy mogul herself, is appalled at Crystal's behavior.

    "That's a new low," Holly Tweeted of Harris' partying. "That's disgusting and whoever booked her is tacky."

    But, hey, at least this ordeal has given Madison a reason to be in the news again. She ought to be thanking Crystal.

Post Title

Holly Madison Rips Crystal Harris for Attending Vegas Pool Party - Latest Hollywood News Gossips


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2011/06/holly-madison-rips-crystal-harris-for.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive