Waxen Bebo: in size zero? - Latest Bollywood News Gossips



    Mumbai, June 22 -- Hello my tiramisus, its Wednesday and we are halfway through the week. How time flies. Vijay, my silver-bearded beau, has flown off to London to strike a million-pound deal. He has promised me that if it comes through, he will immortalise me in wax at Madam Taussaund's so I can keep Kareena Kapoor company.

    Bebo, as you all must know by now, is the next Bollywood star who will have her look-alike unveiled at the Tussaunds' museum in Blackpool around September-October. And ever since the news was made public, speculation has been rife about what this Bebo will look like.

    Well, at the moment our lady is wearing a Geet-like look from Jab We Met in her under-production film, Bodyguard. The salwar-kurta kudi, the unit claims, is quite an eye-catcher. But I'm told that there is a section of her fans who still prefer the size zero Tashani to this desi girl and would like to see 'less' of her in wax than more. Hmmmmm, now it's for my chahiti Bebo to decide. I'm just gonna weight and watch for the developments. Hey, that's my kaliberry trilling! Hope it is Vijju with some mom (wax) news!

Post Title

Waxen Bebo: in size zero? - Latest Bollywood News Gossips


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2011/06/waxen-bebo-in-size-zero-latest.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive