Salami

    Am a little anxious as I hung a slice of salami in the pond and had a feeding frenzy. Not sure if salami is quite the thing and now the tadpoles are on fish food - the aim being to prevent them scoffing each other. However I could be breeding a generation of very tough frogs who now have an inbuilt taste for salami and I will be a marked woman every time I set foot in the garden.... It has been a lovely day, the tortoise is rushing about and all around the pond are mason bees collecting the damp mud, thirty or more at a time. A lot of blackbirds and robins - think I may have to get some mealworms as the ground is so hard.

    It is amazing how much time you spend sitting next to a pond.




















Post Title

Salami


Post URL

https://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2011/04/salami.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive