Everything is going to be ok

    Well I really really do hope that everything will be ok. This is a carrier bag from Rob Ryan's jaunty little shop/gallery in Columbia Road - and carrier bags mean purchases........

    We wandered down Fournier Street in Spitalfields, about which more later, and then gaily headed off down Brick Lane. Unfortunately, and entirely due to my ability to always turn right when I should turn left, we were going in completely the wrong direction. We had to `phone a friend' and be talked back in the right direction to Columbia Road a lovely little street in Tower Hamlets. Ryan Town (ryantownshop.blogspot.com) is a tiny space owned by a romantic whose intricate cut-outs in his book This is For You speak of searching for and finding love "and years from now I will return and see that wind and rain have washed these words away. But they stayed in my heart to this day and I put them in this book that is for you".

    ToDryFor have a very desirableRob Ryan teatowel on their website http://www.todryfor.com/ which reads "Everything that is supposed to be in Heaven is already here on earth".

Post Title

Everything is going to be ok


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2009/09/everything-is-going-to-be-ok.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive