Bipasha: Josh over John? - LAtest Bollywood News Gossips


    Mumbai, June 3 -- Good morning my paanidaar watermelons! How goes it in your private worlds? Mine seems all so chilled out because the A/C is on in full blast and I can't feel the summer heat, not till I decide to step out. Anyway, there's not much that I want to speak about this morning because I'm feeling really lazy. Maybe it's the thandi hawa in my den. But then, that doesn't stop me from sharing all the garma garam gossip with you, right? Here goes...

    To start off with, let me tell you that Bipasha Basu, in whichever part of the world she is, isn't one bit happy about all the stories that are afloat about her in the press. Jasoos Sher Lock Holmes claims she's been telling her friends that she gets to know about herself through newspaper articles and not her personal diaries or her close-knit group of buddies. Well, honey celebrities have to go through this junk. Take it, you don't have an option to leave it, do you?

    Besides ranting, Bips is also kicked about working with Josh Hartnett, who she thinks, has a super hot body. She actually finds him very attractive. Hmm, Bips, you've already moved on from John Abraham? And yes, she's also thrilled about doing her own stunts in the period drama Singularity.

    She feels it's all so much fun to get into some other kind of action altogether. Chill Bips... just chill.

Post Title

Bipasha: Josh over John? - LAtest Bollywood News Gossips


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2011/06/bipasha-josh-over-john-latest-bollywood.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive