One for all etc., etc

    A weekend in Covent Garden. High points include eating gourmet mashmallow from a nearby grocer sitting outside the RA (and then vaulting scones and jam of worthy RA members taking tea in order to see the Tracey Emin exhibition).

    Now disaster strikes, so overcome by champagne on the rooftop terrace of a penthouse, just off Baker Street (name dropping I know I know), I muddled my camera and so apart from this there are no acceptable pictures of the weekend (especially the drinking from the wrong side of the glass - well not if I want to live).

    A magnifying glass should reveal the London Eye!!



    Find of the weekend, by an intrepid pair of Musketeers - Princi - 135 Wardour St - calories in style!

Post Title

One for all etc., etc


Post URL

http://guidice-galleries.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-for-all-etc-etc.html


Visit guidice galleries for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive